Sunday, May 5, 2013

All About Madelyn's 8th Month


Madelyn loves to help Todd water the yard.


 She finally learned to enjoy just sitting in the grass.


 Recently she really loves to clap.  I see her frequently clapping. (She is clapping even at this moment of typing.)



Madelyn is still the content, happy little girl. 




We have some hair to do pig tails!


But they are a little hard to see with her blonde hair.


This was one of those cold mornings were we stay in our bathrobes most of the day.


She is a little young to be pulling a Cinderella on us, don't you think?\


Madelyn started crawling a few days before her 8th month birthday.


 Madelyn's first few days of crawling led to her getting into trouble.  I had put the Easter basket down by the hallway to put in the closet next time I walked that way.  However, Maddie got to it first before I did.


1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable I can hardly stand it!! Cant wait to see her'big smile in person in July

    ReplyDelete