Thursday, May 16, 2013

3rd Anniversay

Yesterday, Todd and I celebrated our third anniversary! I am so grateful to Todd for being the wonderful and loving husband he is!


 It is fun to look back at our wedding, honeymoon, and anniversaries.

From our first date, I noticed how Todd makes me feel so comfortable that I can be myself around him.  Also, he helps me enjoy life, pushes me to be my better self, as well as be more adventurous.  He has a deep respect and love for the women in his life, has a strong passion for learning and reading books, in addition to going on adventures.  There is something about Todd that bring laughs and joy to me each day.  I am grateful for his fine example of being a worthy priesthood holder and a hard worker. I love him dearly and look forward to each morning that I get to wake up beside him and begin a new day.





To many more years and adventures! I love you Todd!

1 comment:

  1. Cath, I'm so glad you have such a fabulous man in your life. He takes such good care of you and Madddie!

    ReplyDelete