Tuesday, November 25, 2014

During October


During Ethan's first bath, Madelyn was right there wanting to help.


She says, "I hold you" meaning either "I want you to hold me" or "I want to hold Ethan".


As Madelyn is learning to dress herself, she did go through the phrase of taking her clothes off.


Todd was a wonderful father and took Madelyn to the park several times during his lunch break to get her out of the house and let me take a nap.
I brought the box of costumes down for Halloween, Maddie Jane enjoyed playing with several of the dress-up items.
Meet Georgie the Giraffe.  He is the newest toy that she loves to play with.  He has attended several tea party, ridden in her stroller to go shopping, or done his hair.  (she placed a rubber band, that I use to do her hair, on top of his head. 
As we were packing up to spend a few days at the Fishers, I think Madelyn started understanding the idea of packing to go to Grandma's.  When I came back in the room, she had added a few things to my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment