Friday, October 31, 2014

Ogden Temple Open House

At the beginning of September, we had the privilege of attending the Ogden Temple Open House with Roger and Jill.  As we walked the halls, it was so special to be together as a family.  I cherished looking in the mirror seeing my forever family---Todd, Madelyn, and I.

 
It was really neat to take Madelyn in the temple with us.  She still talks about the temple and I am sure it was a great learning opportunity for her.  Todd and I loved seeing the booties on her feet.


What a special day to see the temple with Papa and Grandma! 

Once we got back in the car, we had a snack.  Maddie Jane fell asleep with a granola bar in her mouth, as it was well past her nap time.
 
Afterwards, we did some shopping at Smith and Edwards'.  She slept on a pressure cooker box covered with an army blanket.  Everyone in the store asked what aisle they could find one of her on.

No comments:

Post a Comment