Friday, February 14, 2014

18 Months

 Happy 18 Months! I can't believe just how fast time flies.  We have had so much fun together.  Madelyn is learning and doing something new every day it seems. 


 When she wants to go outside, she goes and gets her coat, hat, and shoes and brings them over to us.  She loves being outside.


 I love her little foot prints.
 Maddie Jane loves to be involved.  She enjoys stirring the food and setting the table.

 She takes the place mats over to the table, puts them over her head, and slides them on the table.
 Then she runs back and takes the silverware I hand her.  She places them on the table.
If I let her, she would put all our sliver ware on the table for dinner.
Then when I bring the vacuum out, she runs and grabs her "vacuum" to help me with it.

 

We finally got her an official toothbrush.  I was lucky to find both a pink and purple Elmo toothbrush as well as Elmo toothpaste.  Maddie would brush her teeth many times a day if we let her.

 On her 18th month birthday, February 13th, it was the first day I observed Madelyn fit the letters of the alphabet in the slots all by herself.  She also said, "nose" and "hand" that day.

 Another past time for Maddie is looking and sorting the Christmas cards.  We appreciate all those who sent us one.  It has entertained her several times a day, every day.  
 She also loved to play with cell phones.  One time we couldn't find Todd's phone until I called it.  Thankfully, we found it in the toy box.

1 comment:

  1. love her sweet giggle as she sets the table-sounds a lot like Carly
    also love your music playing in the background

    ReplyDelete