Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy 4 months!

 Another month has gone by! Madelyn continues to grow, as our love follows.  The 3 month clothes are getting a little tight.  This month she is our Christmas angel, being joy to everyone she smiles at. 
 Lately, she loves to laugh.  Her laugh could be described as a giggle.  I play a game with her using her stuff animal, duck, which she loves to suck on its beak. (so technically, Maddie already knows how to do mouth-to-mouth) I mean she really grabs at it with her mouth.  So for the game, I tease her as I bring it closer to her mouth, touch it, and then pull it back, repeatedly.  She thinks it is the funniest thing.  She just laughs and laughs and then I fall under her cuteness spell and let her grab the duck herself.
Also, Madelyn loves to look around.  She looks at your mouth when you speak to her.  She glances around when in new environments and likes to see and touch new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment