Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Daddy's Little Girl

From the moment Madelyn was born,
Todd has adored his little girl.
 Todd loves to give Madelyn baths.  He helps her splash in the water, kick her legs, and do slip n' slide in the tub.
 
 Todd loves to make silly noises and faces to make her smile.  The first time she made a laughing noise was when Todd made a funny face while brushing his teeth.
 When Todd plays with her, he likes to say, "Stick 'em up, this is the police" when Madelyn puts both of her hands up.
 Todd loves his sleep, so does Madelyn.  They definitely share
that in common.
A few nights ago, Madelyn woke up crying around 1 AM.  Normally, I crawl out of bed to get her while Todd sleeps.  This time, Todd hops out of bed before I could.  I thought, "Why is Todd up in the middle of the night getting Madelyn?"  He said, "I never got to see her awake during the day since I was gone to work most of it.  I wanted to see her awake."  What a sweet gesture. 
I can see where Todd gets it from.
The video is Madelyn waving to you and even throws in a wink!

2 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! Isn't it wonderful how sweet dads are with their little girls. :) Mark is the same way with Alaina. Those two are inseparable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable. Can't wait to see her at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete