Monday, May 21, 2012

Fishing Retreat and Picnic

 Last Saturday, several co-workers in my department and I met up in Provo Canyon at Deer Creek.  We called it the Fishing Retreat and Picnic.  Several went up early for fishing.  Deana and I went up a little later for the picnic. 
 Bruce is the reason why we decided to have this activity.  We kept hearing how much he loves to go fishing so we wanted to go with him!  Sure enough, he caught two big ones and no one else had any luck.  He was so kind to send the fish home for Todd.  Todd said the fish tasted declicious!
 We had a potluck picnic, played lawn games, and visited.
 Carlee and her husband, Bruce and his wife, Melisa and her kids, Courteney, and Deana came.

Deana, Melisa, and I all sit next to each other and enjoy working together.  Melisa and I have worked together for three years.  I have known Deana for a year.  I sure am blessed to have great co-workers.

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing all the pictures! Glad you guys are doing well and look at that belly! Aaawwww.... Miss you guys. <3

    ReplyDelete