Sunday, July 17, 2011

Alpine Loop Date Night

 After work, Todd and I grabbed some dinner and headed to the mountains to escape the traffic and the heat.  We stopped to eat at the amphitheater by Aspen Grove. 

 There was plenty of snow on Timp Mountain.
 While driving the Alpine Loop, we stopped at the Tibble Fork Reservoir.  This spot was my favorite view. 


 We also stopped to walk around Sun dance ski resort.  We did this while on our second date, after making cookies, we drove up and walked around Sun dance.  It was fun be back there after several years. (I remember taking my first picture of Todd on my camera phone while we were there back in June 2008.)
 There is so much water flowing and so much green!
Thanks Todd for a wonderful date night to enjoy nature's beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment