Thursday, March 17, 2011

Great West Tournament

Last week, UVU hosted the Great West Tournament for Men's and Women's basketball. I think they should have called it Todd's Great Tournament. I was able to go to at least one game a day, Wednesday through Saturday. I was so impressed. Todd coordinated when teams practiced, had shoot arounds, the refs, the scoreboard, shot clock, locker rooms, problems, pretty much everything that is the foundation of the tournament. He did a remarkable job with the stress of managing teams, games, time constraints, etc. Way to go Todd!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for my Nephew Todd...this makes me feel very proud too...way to go Todd Fisher.

    Thanks for the nice post Catherine....I love the ones with your brother and Grandma too. You're a great granddaughter, sister, wife, daughter -- and niece in law...he he he.

    ReplyDelete