Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chicken Foot Birthday Party


To celebrate my 24th birthday, we started it off with presents at the Fishers' home. I got a beautiful purse and additions to my wardrobe. Then we headed off to party with Grams.


We had a Chicken Foot Party for her 93rd birthday. Funny, this was only the second time he had played this game.



I kept drawing and playing all the chicken foot doubles, making Todd and Grams take more dominos. However, Todd pulled off winning the first round.


And stole the second round too! Grams called him the "Champ" and awarded him with a nice $10 bill.




It was fun to visit, laugh, and celebrate as birthday girls!








2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a nice day. You deserve it! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that all looks fun....I've never even heard of the game chicken foot. I thought maybe you did something with real chicken feet. (We did use real chicken feet to decorate a jack o'lantern a few years ago. We painted the toenails....it was creepy.) Your game looks fun and I love your zesty Grams!

    ReplyDelete